Live Oak Gift Crate - Large
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, our Live Oak Gift Crate is filled with our favorite small-batch foods from across North Carolina, including:
- Cloister Whipped Wildflower Honey: This honey is collected from hives kept across the Charlotte area, including uptown rooftops. The whipped texture is perfect for spreading on toast.
- Hops & Nuts Beer-Roasted Peanuts: North Carolina-grown peanuts are combined with locally-brewed craft beer for an addictively snack-able, salty and sweet peanut treat.
- Sea Love Sea Salt: Amanda Jacobs hand-harvests seawater from Wrightsville Beach, then solar-evaporates it in a greenhouse to produce this flaky, world-class salt.
- Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Butter: Carefully handcrafted in Durham, this nationally-recognized peanut butter features North Carolina-grown peanuts and honey.
- Accidental Baker Flatbread Crackers: Made from locally-milled flour, these crisp flatbreads are made in small batches in Hillsborough. We suggest serving them with a North Carolina goat cheese and the Pepper Jelly included in this collection.
- Farmers Daughter Brand Preserves: they've won the national Good Food Award and are crafted lovingly from produce sourced in the NC piedmont.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Pickles: an award-winning producer in western NC transforming their local bounty into the best pickles you'll ever eat.
- Pig Whistle Barbecue Sauce:
- Two Chicks Farm Mild Pepper Jelly: Featuring organic produce grown on Two Chicks' Hillsborough farm, this mild jelly tastes great paired with goat cheese and crackers.
- My Buddy's Nuts Sweet & Crunchy Pecans: With recipes developed by Charlotte-based husband and wife team Bonnie Jones and Phil Anderson, these addictive nuts are made with Southern-grown pecans.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Credle Woodworks Wooden Crate: Cameron Credle handcrafts our exclusive reusable wooden crates in his Chapel Hill studio.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.
Looking for a slightly smaller gift crate? Check out our Original Gift Crate.