Live Oak Gift Crate - Original
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, our Live Oak Gift Crate is filled with our favorite small-batch foods from across North Carolina, including:
- Farmers Daughter Brand Preserves: they've won the national Good Food Award and are crafted lovingly from produce sourced in the NC piedmont.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Pickles: an award-winning producer in western NC transforming their local bounty into the best pickles you'll ever eat.
- Pig Whistle Barbecue Sauce:
- Two Chicks Farm Mild Pepper Jelly: Featuring organic produce grown on Two Chicks' Hillsborough farm, this mild jelly tastes great paired with goat cheese and crackers.
- My Buddy's Nuts Sweet & Crunchy Pecans: With recipes developed by Charlotte-based husband and wife team Bonnie Jones and Phil Anderson, these addictive nuts are made with Southern-grown pecans.
- Accidental Baker Flatbread Crackers: Made from locally-milled flour, these crisp flatbreads are made in small batches in Hillsborough. We suggest serving them with a North Carolina goat cheese and the Pepper Jelly included in this collection.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Blister-fried peanuts from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.
Looking for a gift crate filled with even more NC treats? Check out our Large Gift Crate.