Queen City Gift Box
This product is unavailable
This gift box is available by special order. Please contact us to order.
Celebrate North Carolina's biggest city with our gift box of foods made in Charlotte. Included in this gift box are:
- Cloister Salted Honey: Joanne Young and Randall York keep bees all across the Charlotte area and combine their sweet honey with pink Himalayan salt for this award-winning treat.
- Twenty Degrees Chocolate Caramelized Almonds: Crunchy and sweet, these delicious almonds are the brain child of Casey Hickey, Paris-trained pastry chef and owner of Charlotte's luxury confectioner, Twenty Degrees Chocolate.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: Produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord, just outside Charlotte's city limits, these savory treats are made from a 100-year-old Ritchie family recipe.
- My Buddy's Nuts Sweet & Crunchy Pecans: With recipes developed by Charlotte-based husband and wife team Bonnie Jones and Phil Anderson, these addictive nuts are made with Southern-grown pecans.
- Charlotte Adventure Map: Illustrated, designed, and printed in Charlotte by EDIA Maps, this map is a love letter to the Queen City. Featuring 140 listings, 26 themed itineraries, 12 road trip routes, and more, this map will help residents and visitors alike discover the magic of Charlotte.
Each gift box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.