Bull City Gift Box
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value. The Durham Letterpress Postcard will be replaced by a delicious Big Spoon Roasters Cherry Pecan Nut Butter Bar
Show your pride in NC Made's hometown with our gift box of foods celebrating Durham. Included in this gift box are:
- Alley Twenty Six Tonic Syrup: Made from the bark of the cinchona tree (from which quinine is sourced), this tonic syrup was made famous by Shannon Healy at his downtown Durham cocktail establishment, Alley Twenty Six.
- Durham Toffee: Unbelievably buttery, covered in a thick layer of espresso-infused dark chocolate, and topped with a smattering of crunchy almonds, this addictive sweet treat is handmade in Durham by home baker-turned-entrepreneur Rebecca Burnett.
- Big Spoon Roasters Chai Spice Nut Butter: Big Spoon's founder, Mark Overbay, was inspired by his wife's love of chai lattes and combines almonds and warm spices with North Carolina peanuts and honey to create this unique blend.
- Num Num Sauce: Based on a fourth generation family recipe, this mustardy grilling sauce was created by Durham-based entrepreneur Michael Lloyd and tastes great on meats and vegetables alike.
- Durham Letterpress Postcard: Sarah Almond of Shed Letterpress creates this homage to a 1913 Durham Traction Co. (later Duke Power) sign at her Durham studio.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.