Live Oak Gift Crate - Medium
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value.
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, our Live Oak Gift Crate is filled with our favorite small-batch foods from across North Carolina, including:
- Cloister Whipped Wildflower Honey: This honey is collected from hives kept across the Charlotte area, including uptown rooftops. The whipped texture is perfect for spreading on toast.
- Hops & Nuts Chocolate Porter Peanuts: North Carolina-grown peanuts are combined with locally-brewed craft beer for an addictively snack-able, salty and sweet peanut treat.
- Sea Love Sea Salt: Amanda Jacobs hand-harvests seawater from Wrightsville Beach, then solar-evaporates it in a greenhouse to produce this flaky, world-class salt.
- Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Butter: Carefully handcrafted in Durham, this nationally-recognized peanut butter features North Carolina-grown peanuts and honey.
- Accidental Baker Flatbread Crackers: Made from locally-milled flour, these crisp flatbreads are made in small batches in Hillsborough. We suggest serving them with a North Carolina goat cheese and the Pepper Jelly included in this collection.
- Crow Bar Farm Foods Jam: Made in small batches by two sisters in Little Switzerland from NC-grown and organic produce.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Pickles: An award-winning producer in western NC transforming their local bounty into the best pickles you'll ever eat.
- Pig Whistle Barbecue Sauce: Made in Chapel Hill, this sauce merges eastern and western NC barbecue sauce styles in what they call the "Great Carolina Compromise." It's the perfect blend that is sure to satisfy all discerning palates.
- Two Chicks Farm Mild Pepper Jelly: Featuring organic produce grown on Two Chicks' Hillsborough farm, this mild jelly tastes great paired with goat cheese and crackers.
- Videri Chocolate Bar: Bean-to-bar chocolate handcrafted with organic roasted cocoa nibs, cane sugar, cocoa butter, and sea salt at their beautiful factory in downtown Raleigh's warehouse district.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: Produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.
Looking for a slightly smaller gift crate? Check out our Original Gift Crate.