This box features handcrafted North Carolina foods produced from recipes developed long ago, from a 100-year-old recipe for cheese straws to a fourth-generation southern grilling sauce. Included in this box are:
- Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork Salami: Located in tiny Seven Springs, Heritage Farms signature breed, Cheshire White hogs, are prized for their tender, marbled meat.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws, handmade in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year-old family recipe.
- Imladris Farm Berry Best Jam, features three types of sustainably-harvested berries grown on this seventh-generation farm in Fairview.
- Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Pecan Butter, carefully handcrafted from NC-grown peanuts in Durham.
- Crude Small-Batch Shrub, from Raleigh, pairs seasonal fruit with tart vinegar to create this old-timey concentrate which can be mixed in cocktails or with soda water.
- Num Num Sauce, a mustardy grilling sauce from Durham based on a fourth generation family recipe, tastes great on meats and vegetables alike.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.