Pine State Snack Box
Sometimes you want sweet; sometimes you want salty. Our Snack Box satisfies every craving and makes a great gift for clients, new neighbors, wedding guests... we could keep going, but instead we'll tell you what goodies you can expect:
- Blister-fried peanuts from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws -- produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Pecan crisp cookies made by Tonya, Mama Dip's granddaughter, in Chapel Hill.
- A great-tasting energy bar from the entrepreneurial bakers at Morrisville's Yawp!.
- Raleigh's Slingshot Coffee Co. Cascara Tea, cold-brewed from dried coffee cherries.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.