Pine State Snack Box - Large
Combining our favorite sweet and salty snacks from across North Carolina, our Large-size Snack Box makes a great shareable gift for clients, families, and special occasions.
Each Large-size Snack Box includes:
- BLISTER-FRIED PEANUTS from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
- Addictive KETTLE CORN from Chad's Carolina Corn, based in Greensboro.
- Artisan KETTLE-STYLE CHIPS from The Gourmet Chip Company, made by hand in their downtown Asheville cafe.
- The crunchiest, airiest PEANUT BRITTLE you'll ever taste, made in Hillsborough by Brittle Bits by Rain.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery CHEESE STRAWS -- produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- PECAN CRISP COOKIES made by Tonya, Mama Dip's granddaughter, in Chapel Hill.
- A great-tasting ENERGY BAR from the entrepreneurial bakers at Morrisville's Yawp!
- North Carolina-grown PEANUTS paired with craft beer extracts from Greensboro-based Hops & Nuts.
- Artisan FLATBREAD CRACKERS from Accidental Baker. They hand-make each and every crispy cracker at their family bakery in Hillsborough.
- Carefully handcrafted PEANUT BUTTER starring North Carolina-grown peanuts from Durham's Big Spoon Roasters. Pair with the flatbread crackers for a tasty snack!
Each gift box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.