North Carolina Beer Box
While the North Carolina legislature forbids us from shipping you the excellent craft beer being brewed here in our fine state, there are plenty of local food artisans creating delicious pantry staples with NC brew. We've collected our favorite beer-inflected condiments for our North Carolina Beer Gift Box, including:
- Bull City Burger & Brewery Beer & Bacon BBQ Sauce: Proprietor Seth Green brews beer on-site at his popular downtown Durham restaurant and pairs it with bacon fat in this tomato-based sauce.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Spiced Apple Beer Jam: Waynesville’s Jessica DeMarco pairs NC-grown apples with Frog Level Brewing’s Tadpole Porter and spices to create this savory preserve, which would be excellent paired with your favorite North Carolina cheese.
- Crooked Condiments Gaelic Ale Mustard: Chelsea Madison pairs Asheville beers with as many local ingredients as possible to create her mustards. This one features Highland Brewing Company's Gaelic Ale.
- Hops & Nuts Chocolate Porter Peanuts: Greensboro's Hops & Nuts pairs salty and sweet North Carolina-grown peanuts with craft beer extracts to create these sweet and crunchy nuts.
- The Great NC Beer Map: With the most breweries of any state south of Pennsylvania and east of Texas, North Carolina is the State of Southern Beer. We'll help you navigate the yeasty bounty with this full-color map of our state's craft breweries, designed in Raleigh for Charlotte-based EDIA Maps.
As always, each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.