North Carolina Beer Box
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value.
While the North Carolina legislature forbids us from shipping you the excellent craft beer being brewed here in our fine state, there are plenty of local food artisans creating delicious pantry staples with NC brew. We've collected our favorite beer-inflected condiments for our North Carolina Beer Gift Box, including:
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Spiced Apple Beer Jam: Waynesville’s Jessica DeMarco pairs NC-grown apples with Frog Level Brewing’s Tadpole Porter and spices to create this savory preserve, which would be excellent paired with your favorite North Carolina cheese.
- Munki Beer City BBQ Trail Mix: Made in Asheville, this addictive snack features a unique combination of beer-inflected, mesquite-rubbed roasted almonds and cashews tossed with crunchy toasted corn and sweet dried blueberries.
- Hops & Nuts Chocolate Porter Peanuts: Greensboro's Hops & Nuts pairs salty and sweet North Carolina-grown peanuts with craft beer extracts to create these sweet and crunchy nuts.
- The Great NC Beer Map: With the most breweries of any state south of Pennsylvania and east of Texas, North Carolina is the State of Southern Beer. We'll help you navigate the yeasty bounty with this full-color 2nd Edition map of our state's craft breweries, designed in Raleigh for Charlotte-based EDIA Maps.
- Billy's Slapp'n Mustard IPA BBQ Sauce: This mustard-based barbecue sauce made in Henderson is infused with full-bodied IPA flavor and tastes great on meat and veggies alike!
As always, each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.